Jessica Stillman wrote an article for Inc.com entitled “4 Ways To Train Your Brain For Positivity”. She gives us 4 easy suggestions on how to include positivity in our everyday lives.
Click here to read the article but study the expressions below first.
- to pick out – to select
- annoying – disturbing
- addicted – compulsive, dependent
- roughly – approximately
- So what’s the big deal? – why is it so important?
- to dub – to give something a name
- to bump into – to meet by chance
- a ‘shout out’ – when you contact someone
Can you describe a person that has a really positive approach to life? Have you already adopted any of the 4 tips suggested in the article? What do you think about mindfulness & meditation in general?