I discovered Manager Tools about 3 years ago. I love their podcasts, managerial philosophy & especially their newsletter. It just rocks every time! I highly recommend subscribing to it. Send me your feedback on Manager Tools. I’m curious to find out what you think.
Read the Manager Tools Newsletter Post here: Convenience vs Inconvenience
Don’t forget to study the expressions below first!
- It’s worth it: it’s good to have . It brings value to me.
- Ugh! :interjection used to show you are annoyed or upset
- Grumpy: having a bad temper or complaining often
- To be over something: to not be bothered by something anymore
- A funk: condition where one is sad , depressed & can’t seem to think or act normally
- Sharpening the saw: preserving and enhancing the greatest assets you have
- A saw: a tool with a blade used to cut wood
- Sharp: having a thin edge that is able to cut things
- To turn out: to happen or develop in a particular way
Conversation Builder: Here are a few questions that can initiate conversation in the classroom or amongst friends.
- What can you do today to make tomorrow more efficient?
- What’s your favorite time saving app?
- Do you save your details on websites? Why or Why not?
- How much on-line shopping do you do?
Share this post with a friend and start speaking English today!