We asked Heather to talk to us about her beloved IPad. It’s a device she uses often. She shares her favorite apps in this interview & also compares her Ipad to her computer. She’s got a great voice…very Lady Diane!
Play the interview and try to listen for the expressions below:
- I guess: I imagine
- Round about: approximately
- I wonder how I ever managed: I ask myself how I ever survived/coped
- The hassle: the trouble
- To fish out: to pick
- To be honest: to tell the truth
1. How many hours does she use her device per day?
2. Can you describe dropbox?
3. Can she use her computer and Ipad interchangeably?
View the transcript: Ask Task- Ipad By My Side
Fluency Practice: Discuss what you’ve heard with your teacher and classmates
- Do you own a tablet? Can you live without it?
- Do you change devices as soon as new versions come out?
- Are kids in your life tech savvy? is that good or bad in your opinion?
- Does your company provide tablets for employees?
Share the Ask Task with your friends.