Seth Godin’s take on social networking will make you reflect about your online relationships, followers & their true value.
- God knows!: emphasizes the truth of the statement it accompanies
- Worthless: having no effect or use
- Dirty joke: something said with a sexual connotation to make people laugh
- Keeping score: to keep a record of things that happen
- It’s worthwhile: it’s important enough
- Fake networking: networking that is not authentic therefore ineffective
- It doesn’t translate: we can’t understand it
- To go out of your way for someone: to make an effort for another person
- Have you read any of Seth Godin’s books? Which one?
- How often do you use Facebook, twitter, etc…?
- Has it brought back any hard currency to your business/life?