I woke up this morning and I spilled brown sugar all over my counter when I was making my coffee. I then dropped a stack of papers all over the floor that had been sorted in alphabetical order. My pen fell to the floor after I pushed it with my elbow. With all this said, we can safely confirm that I was a klutz today!
- a clumsy person
- a person lacking physical coordination, skill, or grace
- it comes from Yiddish (high middle german)
- Sandy is such a klutz. She is always apologizing for her clumsy behaviour.
- Mike spilled his beer all over the sofa. What a klutz!
- My eldest son is all thumbs. Everything always happens to him!