I have always loved low-budget motion-pictures (i.e. movies) and this one is amazing.
The trailer is 2 minutes long . I selected a few expressions that could be interesting when speaking about people, relationships & love.
She is attractive.
- attractive means pleasing or appealing to the senses.
- the opposite of attractive is unattractive, ugly, repulsive
- you can use it for people and things
I guess opposites attract
- ‘I guess’ is used when you are not sure. It is like saying that you suppose or think something is like that
- ‘Opposites attract’ is a proverb that explains the phenomenon of dissimilar people having a liking or attraction for one another.
I have a crush on her.
- ‘ To have a crush on someone’ means you like that person. You usually feel uneasy and try to get attention around that person. Sometimes, it’s hard to stop thinking about them.
- Crush is a verb that means that you press on something so hard that is breaks or loses its’ shape. I guess that in the definition above, we are talking about a person’s heart.
- In Italian, we’d say’ avere una cotta per’
I could have added so many more sentencess. I choose to limit the expressions that I post because learning deeply is the best way to remember things. If I post 10 expressions, you may not remember any. If I post three, I hope you read this post over again 3 times and remember all three expressions forever.
Watch the video…pick a line you like and repeat it. Don’t think about grammar. You need to articulate to communicate!
You can share this if you like it.
We appreciate your visit…see you again soon!