My post today is not about Learning English . It is about all the women out there who are victims of physical and psychological abuse in their lives.
November 25th is the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women.
The UN has a page that gives lots of invaluable information. Click Here
What do people have to say about Violence against women?
- Violence against women is an appalling human rights violation. But it is not inevitable. We can put a stop to this.
- No woman has to be a victim of physical abuse. Women have to feel like they are not alone.
- The main goal of the future is to stop violence. The world is addicted to it. -Bill Cosby.+
- We can all take responsibility for helping to bring about change, and keeping our friends and colleagues safe from domestic violence -Charles Clarke
- If the numbers we see in domestic violence were applied to terrorism or gang violence, the entire country would be up in arms, and it would be the lead story on the news every night.-Rep. Mark Green
Like, Tweet & Share…Awareness makes a difference & you can be an agent of change & improvement.