Here is a short video that speaks about garbage & the importance of recycling.
Can you understand what they are saying? Answer the questions below.
1. How long did it take to accumulate the garbage in the video?
2. What is Oliver doing in the video?
3. Whose garbage is it?
4. What is Oliver’s resolution ?
5. Why did the Sphinx choose Oliver for this game?
What do the following expressions mean?
- A pile : a group of things put one on top of the other
- Stuff : used to describe things when you don’t need to explain exactly what they are.
- Now you’re cooking! : you are now doing what you should be doing.
- What is left can be put in a bag: what remains
- A bozo : a stupid or foolish person (polite)
What is your take on recycling?
What do you recycle at home? Could you perform this activity better, how? Do people in your area have composters? Have you got any tricks or information to share about recycling?
You can like this post & share it with a friend if you feel it was useful!
Thanks for following…LEM..xo!