This is your assignment. What’s your idea?
If nothing comes to mind just yet, you can start by paying it forward: three big favours for three people, expecting nothing in return, but for them to do the same for 3 other people.
What useful vocabulary can we learn from this video?
- to expect: to think that something will probably happen or to consider something to be reasonable or required
- disappointment: unhappiness because something wasn’t as good as expected, or because something you hoped for didn’t happen
- to flip (something) upside down: to rotate something or change something
- assignment: a specified task or amount of work given to someone
- a big chance: a great opportunity
- to fix: to make something able to work properly again, to repair
- realm: an area of activity, interest, or knowledge
Can you answer the following questions?
- Have you ever helped someone you didn’t know?
- Has a stranger ever helped you without expecting anything in return?
- Do you see any positive changes in the world around you?
- Do you believe you can make a difference?
Tell LEM and inspire others!
ps. This post was created by Ines… who sees open source as a most definite sign for hope!