Today’s video clip is from a recent interview on the BBC chat show of Graham Norton with the stars of the new movie release “The Monuments Men”.
Read the 5 questions below, listen to the audio clip and try to find the answers:
- What true story is the movie inspired by?
- What had the Nazis stolen?
- Who on the couch doesn’t have an agent?
- Who do they say drinks all the time?
- What were George Clooney and Bill Murray doing with wheelchairs in Venice?
How to check your answers:
- Share this video clip with a friend and check them together
- Set this as a homework activity for your team
- Post your answers here and we can correct them together
What useful vocabulary can we learn from this video clip:
-curators: a keeper or custodian of a museum or other collection
-stiffs: People who are not moving/behaving easily or freely
-bang on: with absolute accuracy
-fess up: to confess to having done something
-a bite to eat: A small meal
p.s. This video was created by Anna, whose mp3 English audio collection is unbeatable.