Easter is just around the corner so why not learn 4 egg-cellent idioms.
How should you use the video?
- Watch the video.
- Jot down the idioms.
- Write a personalized sentence related to that idiom.
- Record yourself reading out that sentence.
- Listen to yourself.
- Record yourself saying the idiom but this time by heart…without reading it.
- Eat a chocolate Easter egg because you deserve it.
How can you practice them in conversation?
Answer these questions in writing and then out load.
- What makes a good listener? How can one become a good listener? Do you have a friend who is all ears ?
- Give examples of moments when people have put all their eggs in one basket?
- Give adjectives to describe the expressions ‘I am walking on egg shells‘? What kind of person makes you feel that way?
- Where does the idiom ‘to pull a rabbit out of a hat’ come from?
Happy Easter Everyone…from all of us at LEM
p.s. this post was created by Crissy…who will eat as many Lindor Balls & Noccior as possible on Easter!