What make up vocabulary can we learn ?
- a blush brush is used to apply blush which makes your cheeks more intense.
- eye shadow is used to color your eye lids
- an eyebrow pencil is used to shape your eyebrows which are the hairs above your eyelids
- an eyelash curler helps curl your lashes
- an eyeliner is a pencil that is used to contour your eyes
- lipstick is used to give color to your lips
- liquid foundation is applied to your face to cover any imperfections
- mascara is applied to your eye lashes to darken or lengthen them
- powder is used to remove any shiny areas on your face.
Can you answer these questions ?
- When did you start applying make up?
- Who taught you how to apply eyeliner?
- Have you ever used an eyelash curler?
- Have you got a favorite lipstick shade?
- What is your favorite make up brand?
- Describe a person you know that wears too much make up?
p.s. Crissy wrote this post and she often does not wear make up.