What vocabulary can we learn from this song?
- Get away: escape, leave a situation or your normal routine
- Key: A low offshore island or reef, especially in the Gulf of Mexico; a cay.
- Put out to sea: leave land and go on a voyage.
- Defy: oppose, resist or refuse to obey, to be unaffected by something
- Delight: great pleasure
- Take it slow: relax, go slowly and carefully
- Catch a glimpse: see something for a brief time
Lem…xo! This one was created by Ines the groovy gal from the west coast!