Are you ready to get into the summer vaycay (i.e. vacation) mode with Jamie-s mojito video? It is so simple that I am sure you will never choose store-bought again… You will love it. One thing, use brown sugar if you can!
What are the ingredients?
- 1 lime, cut in quarters
- 7-8 mint leaves
- 1 dessert spoon of sugar
- 15ml of white rum
- a splash of soda water
- Crushed ice
What expressions can we learn from the video?
- Roll it to loosen the oils. (to emanate)
- Slice the lime. (to cut with a sharp knife)
- Spank your mint. (figurative, to hit with your hand )
- Squash the leaves. (to press into a flatter state)
- Garnish with some mint leaves. (to put something on food as a decoration)
p.s. this post was inspired by the lazy days of summer…