Play the interview and try to listen for the following expressions:
- ranking: a position in a group
- spectacular: fantastic
- Scrabble: Word game
- rounds: stages in a game
- lapse: a period of time between events
- forbidden: not permitted
- summing up: totaling
- judging: giving your opinion
- labeled : named
- addictive: compulsive
- high-spirited: energetic
- ties right in: links well with
- peaked my curiosity: stimulated my interest
- How many letters are in the grid?
- Is it a good tool for vocabulary enhancement?
View the Transcript: Ruzzle
Fluency Practice: Summarize what you’ve heard to your teacher or classmates.
Share the Ask Task with your friends.